The virtual Cash machine.
Most people find it quicker to zip across the internet and find exactly what they need online. Simple clicks and in 5 to 8 days your new purchases will appear on your door step. We at Blind Wiki have compiled a list of blind friendly and accessible markets for shopping. Any tips we have will also be listed to make your shopping as smooth as possible.
- Amazon.com offers great deals and they strive to be accessible.
- Audible.com offers audio books. These books can be played on a wide range of devices. Afordable prices.
- Blind bargains searches the net for bargains. Check daily for all new stuff.
- Blind mice mart. The mice offer a variety of things to offer. Audio describe movies and tons of other items.
- Braille Design, braille charms, necklaces, bracelets and more.
- Custom made braille shirts and braille jewelry/dogtags.
- Enchanted Jewellery, custom made jewellery and watches.
- Future Aids, A great store with catchy messages when you purchase items. They carry gifts and blind related items.
- Independent Living Aids get all the adaptive items you’ll need.
- Kustom Canes, customize your own cane, while showing style and who you are with a customized cane.
- ViaDrop.com an accessible blood sugar tester.
Main frame access.